I’ve read some really amazing books so far in 2014 and I wanted to give everyone the opportunity to read them as well! So I’m hosting a giveaway!
- You must be following me, obviously.
- You can reblog and like as many times as you need
- The giveaway is international thanks to thebookdepository
- The giveaway ends November 1st at 12pm eastern time.
- The winner gets to choose ONE of the books above
- The winner has 48 hours to respond to me, or another will be chosen
- Any other questions just ask
May the odds be ever in your favour.
“Is it weird that I just starting seeing someone but I can picture parts of our future? I don’t know if they do though.”
movie theaters are actually really cute like a bunch of strangers come together to watch a movie together with snacks and candy and laughing and crying aw good job movie theaters i see what you did there
I won’t miss the talks but I will surely miss the sound of your voice, portraying all kinds of emotions. I won’t miss your random gestures, but I will miss your presence. Knowing that you are right there behind me or next to me makes me feel safe. I won’t miss the cuddles but I will miss the feeling of sleeping next to you — rhythmic beating of hearts, calm and peaceful breathing, serenity and being loved. I won’t miss holding you or kissing you, but I will miss the feeling of your hands intertwined with mine, of how right it always felt when we kiss.
I won’t miss the sweet messages. Instead, I will miss the person who utters them.
- treat yourself something nice every once in a while
- do not settle for what you don’t really deserve
- have a dream, achieve it, have new dreams again and repeat
- being alone is nice but don’t push people away all the time
- your parents are growing old, love them more
- when you know a relationship isn’t going anywhere, leave
- school stuff is important but so is your health
- you will never be perfect no matter how hard you try
- not everyone’s opinions about you matters
- your thoughts are very important, fill them with positivity
- love yourself more so you won’t settle for people who don’t
- it’s nice to stay up late every night but sleeping is good for you
- you do not have to explain everything to people
- be nice to everyone around you, it will make you sleep better
- you can die anytime so you might as well live life for good
Whenever you read a cancer booklet or website or whatever, they always list depression among the side effects of cancer. But, in fact, depression is not a side effect of cancer. Depression is a side effect of dying.
Do you ever start watching an episode on your laptop
and then randomly pause it
and next you know you’re on tumblr
and suddenly it’s taken you 2 hours to watch a 40 minute episode
Wag na wag mong ipaparamdam sa partner mo na wala kang oras sa kanya. Wag na wag mong ipaparamdam na kaya mong maglaan ng oras para sa ibang bagay kesa maglaan ng oras para sa kanya. Wag na wag mo syang bibigyan ng rason para mainggit sa iba.
Wag na wag mong hayaan na maramdaman nya na kailangan nyang humingi ng oras mo para lang mapansin mo.
I think the best part of being a woman is the sexual security that we have. I mean like even a straight woman could know that she’s not interested in women, but she can still sit on another girl’s lap and hold her hand and maybe even kiss her if they were that close. If two guys even make eye contact with each other they have to screech “NO HOMO” at the top of their lungs to make sure everybody knows that they are not gay.